"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Family

~~~~~~~~~
Family Photo Shoot
November 2011
~~~~~~~~~
So much effort to get everyone coordinated and ready... but so worth it. It makes me happy to look at these again & again & again, and think:
THESE REALLY ARE ALL MY KIDS!! Joyful thought.

The Girls...

Miss Lily...

Miss Sophie...

Miss Emma...

Miss Ashlin...

The Boys...

Mr. Logan...

Mr. Dallin...

The Family...
(don't you think its kinda funny how squished we all are on the couch)
thurstonphotographs.blogspot.com

ps) the photographer told us where to sit on the couch and Bruce wonders why he's not in the middle linked arms with me instead of Ashlin. Bruce says, "Yah, you can tell by this picture which 2 people really rule the house..." then after thinking a sec, "...but you can still tell I'm the dad because I at least got a seat on the couch" ha ha ha ha hahahaha.

3 comments:

Daniella said...

Gorgeous kids (and mom)! Such beautiful pics! How do you do it?? I get stressed trying to coordinate for 3 kids! :-)

JoshandJen said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS photos!!!! Seriously it looks like it needs to be on a magazine or up on a picture at the mall. Everyone looks just darling, I loved the colors and outfits....Beautiful family!!

Carrie said...

Fun, Sweet, Beautiful, Darling pictures... love, love, love!