"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer List


Looks like something yummy is going down in the kitchen...

I was at Walmart with 5/6ths of my kids...
(recipe for nervous breakdown)
when Ashlin and I happened upon this CASTLE CAKE kit. It looked so fun, that we decided to buy it, go home and have a day activity of making a cake as a family.

Oh Yes... THREE hours later...
It was not as cool as other amazing cakes I see, but we aren't super talented and really my kids decorated it, so we thought it was awesome...

and extremely hard to carry down the street
Since we had a huge castle cake, and it was not even anybodies birthdays... I called up Rachelle and told her we were all coming over for a swim party/SURPRISE SUMMER BIRTHDAY PARTY for her, me, Vanessa and baby Sophie... since its SUMMER and all 4 of our birthdays are next month in JULY.
ha ha

We even put candles in the cake, and really sang ourselves
"Happy Summer Birthday to Us"
This project was awesome, because on our traditional "Summer List" the kids put:

-Make Castle
AND
-Cake decorating day

SWEET, we got to cross TWO things off our list, hooray!

3 comments:

Bekah Jennings said...

Wow. That rocks. I will have to go find it and do it with Abigail. That will spell L-O-V-E in a big way! She loves stuff like that.

The Regimballe Family said...

What a beautiful cake, and how fun! Rylee would have loved that for her birthday! We might have to go find it too!

d.jo said...

THIS is why I want to be like you.