"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"
Monday, June 13, 2011
Sophie's Breakfast
So before I left on a quick errand this morning, I said to Dallin, my 13 year old son... please get Sophie (almost age 2) out of bed when she wakes up and make her some scrambled eggs for breakfast.
I get home 30 minutes later and Sophie is in her high chair with green chunks all over the floor, her tray and in her bowl... I was like "WHAT DID YOU FEED HER DALLIN???!!!"
In October 1993 I went on my first date with Bruce. After 3 weeks he told me "I love you". I responded, "thank you". I wasn't ready for that big of a statement so early in our relationship, I needed some time. Then a big long 2 weeks later we were engaged. We were married March 1994, followed by a long 4 month wait to first pregnancy, which in time was followed by more. To date 6 children have been born, bless their hearts, to us!
1 comment:
That is hilarious. The kid's got style.
Post a Comment