Today while Bruce was at a sunday meeting and the baby was napping, I made the mistake of taking a 45 minute nap in my room... and leaving the kids unattended.
I heard the doorbell ring so I left my room to get the door... unfortunately Logan beat me to the door and answered it dressed as
"CAPTAIN UNDER-PANTS"
(a costume he came up with all on his own while I napped... oh yes, tights, underwear, a t-shirt he wrote C-U-P on with sharpee marker, and a cape)
Luckily it was just DJ at the door.
I was actually still really embarrassed at first, because our house is just always so retarded, but then I thought, well, at least he's creative...
ha ha
*all the camping stuff on the floor behind him is from Scout Master Bruce and Dallin who just got home from 5 days at Scout camp yesterday, so of course its still in our entry way.
2 comments:
LOVE the creativity! Really!! Someday that will make for a great blackmail pic!
Thanks for the laugh! HAHAHAH!
Logan is the BOMB!
Also, if it makes you feel better, it has been 6 1/2 days since I got back from my own camping trip, and the luggage is STILL in my bedroom, and the laundry from the trip is still unfinished. Don't worry, Cherryl, scout camp luggage in the background or not, YOU ARE STILL SUPER MOM!!!
Post a Comment