"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dr. Vernon

My last few posts have been from here in Cali...
working from Dr. Vernon's lap top.

I found some cool pictures on his computer that I don't have at home on mine.

Turns out, he's a pretty good surgeon.
Some poor little doggie's knee surgery below:

Dr. Vernon loves power tools...
Okay, the below picture is my real motivation for doing this post.

I was going through his library of surgery pictures, and got to this one, and was like, "Bruce, WHAT are you doing here?" He looked at it and claims he has no idea.

But it sure looks like he is howling at the moon, ha ha...
maybe it helps him in surgery.

1 comment:

Emily Lauren said...

Don't know why I didn't see this post before but I am CRACKING up reading it now- That picture is hilarious.

SO funny. I bet he was adjusting the mask or something. But what perfect timing for the picture :)