"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, November 11, 2010

Note Crazy

So I happen to take a picture from October General Conference weekend... this is Sunday morning, what it looked like watching conference at my house. How many Vernon kids can you FIT on a couch? ha ha. I can still taste the homemade cinnamon rolls.

I LOVE Conference weekend where we watch the Prophet of the Lord and His apostles speak to us. So beautiful. I LOVED all the messages about family this fall.

I want to record this for posterity... my dear sweet 15 year old daughter and her friend Vanessa you can see above taking notes during conference. Ashlin told me that it's easier to pay attention if she takes notes. That precious child of mine took, I AM NOT KIDDING, 23 pages of notes from Conference!! WHAT??? And THEN she spent hours sunday evening typing ALL of her notes up!!! Bruce and I were cracking up... she ended up with 9 typed pages of notes from conference. Please remind me of this next time I am mad at her.... (like when her friends TP our house and spread shredded paper all over my newly planted flowers... yep that just happened) What joy to have such a good girl, and since you could use notes in our Family Home Evening conference trivia game... she rocked that game and got the best prize! :)

No comments: