Logan turned the BIG 8 in October....
hooray, next month he is getting baptized!

On his birthday we told him we were taking the whole family to a "special" place to eat...
We had never been to "Logans Roadhouse" and kept telling Logan "how did they make a whole restaurant just for you"... ha ha.
And lucky duck Logan had a Laser Tag birthday party during fall break. I had never played laser tag before... it was kind of fun. However in the end when you get your scores for everyone... my score: a BIG ZERO. Seriously, not a single point scored. The worker really told me that my gun must have not been working, but Bruce and my kids didn't believe that. They just think I am a Laser Tag Loser. ha ha.
And I made Logan a homemade ice cream cake for the party, per his request... just like my Grandma Blake use to make... mmmmm so yummy!
1 comment:
I love that you even have the exact same looking pan grandma had for the cake? How did you get that?! The kids had so much fun!
Post a Comment