"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, November 11, 2010

Picture Day


My friend Haleigh Rhoner just took all of my kids pictures.
It was SO fast and painless...
two words not usually associated with "picture day"
















I TOTALLY did not plan on being in the pictures... or I would have done my hair! However while there I looked down and saw that both Sophie and I were wearing grey stripes so I had her snap a picture of me reading to Sophie in the rocking chair. One thing I LOVE about being a mom is reading to my kids. I've messed up a lot of things, but at least I read to all my kiddos pretty regularly when they're little!

3 comments:

Grand Central Staten said...

Great Pictures!!!! Does your photographer friend every come down to Tucson? I can't imagine a stress-free photo day.

d.jo said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! And just so you know, I don't think your hair looks like it wasn't fixed--it's cute!

Jaimee said...

These pics are fabulous! I love the ones of your youngest in the rocker---so adorable! And you have to frame the one of you reading to her---it is just sweet! Your kids are all really beautiful, Cherryl! Hope you enjoyed the holidays.