"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, May 17, 2010

Rockstars

TALENT SHOW TIME!
Dallin has been taking guitar for a while now. For the primary talent show this year (a few weeks ago) Dallin played the guitar and Emma sang the song "Who Knew" by Pink.

They did a good job... however... for as spunky as Emma is in person... she sure doesn't ham it up on the stage! Before the show at home I sang with Dallin to try and show Emma how to ham it up a little more and really put emotion in to the song... but what happend was I scared her in to thinking she would look as retarded as me if she tried that.... so in an effort to look cooler then what her mom demonstrated to her at home.... she just stands there. ha ha

(the music you hear is all Dallin and Emma,
no background music this time)

4 comments:

chrissy said...

i LOVE it!! I saved the video to my desktop and i've watched it over and over. Emma and Dallin both did a great job. Are they really getting that grown up??? it makes me miss the kids SO much. I decided you just post clips of all the kids talking to me. Please?? :) Brady kids too.

Grand Central Staten said...

I want to see the video of Cherryl singing and hamming it up to the song. Pleeease!!!! Great job kiddos! We love you guys!

Jill said...

Adorable! And I love the pics of the Gila Valley Temple. Must have been great without a baby. We went to the open house and I wondered why after left. Yeah... we were that family! ha ha! Your family is adorable!

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

So cute! It took us weeks to getting around to watch it but it was so worth the wait. My kids made me replay it MANY times. Love those kids.