"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sophie's photo shoot

So, our friend Sara came and took newborn pictures of Sophie. They are all taken at my house. She did a GREAT job! She is so talented, wow. I am finally posting them.
First, here are a few with Lily:

Poor Miss Lily has had her "youngest" position in the family taken away from her... She handles it some days better than others, bless her heart. It must be hard for a child to have to change identities. Some days she likes Sophie more than others...

But how can we not adore our darling Lily, look how cute she is!

Then, here is the photo shoot with just Sophie....









saracoralphotography.blogspot.com

12 comments:

angela hardison said...

She's so beautiful! Ahh I want to hold her; we really need to come visit!

Nichole Lowe said...

They turned out so good. She is absolutely adorable.

Alisa said...

Those are great pictures, Cherryl. She's a cutie.

The Regimballe Family said...

I love, love, love them! What darling pictures of your beautiful baby! Love the green wall too! Good seeing you today! :-)

The Wiser Side said...

Wow-those are amazing pictures! She is darling. Might have to get her name and number

Emily Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, those completely melted me. They are all incredible!

I miss little sophie. We need to come see her again.

Kimmy said...

your friend is so incredibly talented! It probably doesn't hurt that the model is so beautiful also!!! She's darling, thanks for posting these so we can all get a peek at how cute she is!

Shannon said...

So cute! Crew was the only one of my kids that I had someone come to my house and take pictures, and I wish I had that with all of them! I'm sure you are all just having so much fun with that sweet little girl!

cabrenchley said...

OOOOH WOW! I am sitting here reading and crying and getting baby hungry. She is beautiful..... you are beautiful. I love the entry about Baby Eve that really touched me. Congratulations! Those are lucky, lucky kids to get to have you as their Mother! Way to go Vernon Family! Welcome to the world little Sophie Marie!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are such great pictures, and she is sooo beautiful!! Such a precious baby girl!

Rachelle Urness said...

Cute and creative pictures and what a precious little baby!

Jill said...

THose pics are awesome! She is so sweet!