STORYTIME TRIVIA:
Look at the picture below and see if you can tell what childrens story my kids helped me set up the Living Room for Lily's playgroup to act out?
The girls were SO cute and first we used the flannel board (you can see in the above picture, but close up below) to tell the story and THEN, we acted it out.... over and over and over and over again...
(Lily as Baby Bear)
I was bummed I didn't take a picture of all the girls in character! But look how cute they are below:
*I have all these CUTE felt boards and stories, and character masks from a company that use to be called Storyteller... bought it all years ago, use to be a popular home party company... they have such cute stuff that we have gotten a lot of use out of over the years!
Their website is http://www.funfelt.com/
They have finger puppets, quiet books, felt stories... lots of cute imaginitive play stuff. One year I went crazy and bought too much stuff from them.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment