So, I canceled my Primary Presidency meeting and we had a Superbowl party! We don't normally watch TV/games on sunday.... but we made an exception... the CARDINALS were in the superbowl?!! Bummer we didn't win... but atleast we had that long touchdown run with 2 minutes left in the game that got us all on our feet screaming! I was hoarse all night from the screaming from that 1 play... good times! Dallin was drawing Superbowl pictures all month after the game!
Now, can anyone guess who this is below????? I will give you some hints....
My parents were getting rid of old VHS movies, and gave us this 1980's series of movies, which, who knew would recently come out with another film to add to the collection....
Yes, the above picture is Indiana Jones, as depicted by Logan Vernon. Isn't it cute??
My boys have watched them all and loved them.... but ME on the other hand is about to give them away... a little too violent, especially the last one... ok, seriously, am I too overprotective of a mom if I get rid of these?? They are only PG, but I am pretty sure it was before PG-13 came in to effect. What do you think??
AND LAST, but not LEAST:
HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY BRUCE! This picture was actually taken on his 38th B-day in Feb, in the morning before the kids left for school when we opened his presents and had his special birthday breakfast. (no, not cocoa puffs, like his shirt says, which he, by the way, really sent away for from a coupon that came in a cereal box. His new 3 favorite shirts are now his Cocoa Puffs, Cheerios and Trix cereal shirts he got for $3 total. That was a lucky cereal box morning when he found that coupon!!)
But seriously, now even though we forgot it was our anniversary on tuesday, until we were reminded by Janels facebook message wishing us a Happy Anniversary... AND we celebrated it that night by going to Pinewood Derby (how romantic)... I thought of Bruce all day and got teary eyed a couple times just thinking about how WOW, it has been 15 years!!!
I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband, and what a fruitful 15 years we have had... the sixth child on her way! I have still yet to see the man lose his temper... I am thinking after 15 years, it is just not going to happen! He is everyone's favorite in the family. We all look forward to him walking in the door each day. We are so thankful for such a playful, hardworking, righeous man who reads his scriptures every day, makes sure we read scriptures as a family every day, and comes home to us as soon as he can every day! God answered all my prayers when he gave me Bruce! (and IMAGINE, we only dated 3 weeks before we started talking marriage, and after 5 weeks were officially engaged with the ring!)

3 comments:
happy anniversary! I can't believe it has been 15 years since we were all living in the same area,hanging out and working together!!!!!
Wow, congrats on the 15 years!! We love you guys and really look up to you!
Cherryl! You're family is beautiful! It is a blessing being married to someone who doesn't have a temper. I am lucky that way too! 15 years! Congrats! I is great to catch up with yoU!
Post a Comment