Cute, cute, cute. Aren't family pictures the worst though? We just had ours taken on Friday and I am super worried to see the results. Delaney pretty much scream and did the put-me-down back arch the whole time. It gets easier as the kids get older...right?
Cherryl- Thanks for the Christmas card. I seriously look forward to your cards because I can count on a little chuckle! I will have to pour over this master piece blog all night tonight! I think blogs connect me to the outside world. IT is how I associate with people I like! And boy howdy... Now I can connect with a bucket load of peeps from yours! Hugs- Happy Christmassy Season!
Thanks for letting me know you have a blog. I will check in. I have one too my email is jennifershumway@cox.net let me know your email and I will invite you.
I love your christmas card. The kids are getting so big! I told Victoria all about how she and Ashlin hit Disneyland when they were babies together. Congrats on the new up and coming one!!!! We love hearing about how your family is doing. Check out our blog, too...I didn't send a letter out this year because life got crazy, but that should catch you up!!!! Say hi to Bruce for us!
In October 1993 I went on my first date with Bruce. After 3 weeks he told me "I love you". I responded, "thank you". I wasn't ready for that big of a statement so early in our relationship, I needed some time. Then a big long 2 weeks later we were engaged. We were married March 1994, followed by a long 4 month wait to first pregnancy, which in time was followed by more. To date 6 children have been born, bless their hearts, to us!
10 comments:
Too cute. Don't we all have those painful photo moments!!
These pics are way too cute! Love the black and white! I also love the video you made about the MacDonalds---how awesome! Looks like a fun trip.
Cute, cute, cute. Aren't family pictures the worst though? We just had ours taken on Friday and I am super worried to see the results. Delaney pretty much scream and did the put-me-down back arch the whole time. It gets easier as the kids get older...right?
Cute!! Now you're going to have to teach me how you made that cute collage!
Who did you have take your pictures?
Cute. They are so perfect they almost look staged. I love kids and picture day. Try being the one to take pictures with that many kids.
I love your kids making funny faces, so cute.
Cherryl-
Thanks for the Christmas card. I seriously look forward to your cards because I can count on a little chuckle! I will have to pour over this master piece blog all night tonight! I think blogs connect me to the outside world. IT is how I associate with people I like! And boy howdy... Now I can connect with a bucket load of peeps from yours!
Hugs-
Happy Christmassy Season!
Got your pic and letter...CONGRATS! :)
Jennie
Thanks for letting me know you have a blog. I will check in. I have one too my email is jennifershumway@cox.net let me know your email and I will invite you.
I love your christmas card. The kids are getting so big! I told Victoria all about how she and Ashlin hit Disneyland when they were babies together. Congrats on the new up and coming one!!!! We love hearing about how your family is doing. Check out our blog, too...I didn't send a letter out this year because life got crazy, but that should catch you up!!!! Say hi to Bruce for us!
Post a Comment