So, for ALL of fall break, my family had a fantabulous time at our families cabin in Pinetop...
(My sister Carrie drives a silver Honda Odyssey)...
Check this out...
Wow, how do you lift THIS off the car??
We don't even think buff Kenny could,
but he wasn't with us to try...
Are you Kidding me????
YES, I am kidding. BUT this was like the funniest thing, because driving through the White Mountain Country Club, where our cabin is, we saw this van EXACTLY like my sisters van! AND since our husbands weren't with us, my sister took pictures with her cell and texted them to her husband saying look what happend to their van. We laughed our heads off in the background while she talked to Geoff (husband) on the phone about what they were going to do now, and him not needing to drive up, but she would rent a car, and them needing to buy a new van now. Oh, it was the BEST joke! We laughed that Carrie was literally on the phone with AT&T for an hour trying to figure out how to text a picture, she had never done it before... but it was all worth it!! Good times!!
The rest of the trip was good too,
Grandpa broke us in to a fish hatchery, it was closed,
but not for us!
and we did!!
Good Times at the Cabin!!!
6 comments:
Ok cheryl I am blog hopping and found you from Nichole's. I can not believe how big all of your cute kids are getting! And Ashlin, oh my gosh is such a pretty teenager! Seriously how did that happen? Last time I saw you they were all so little! Hope all is well, I am glad you have a blog so I can see what you are up to. We should plan a GNO for old time sake, I cant remember the lasttime I had one of those!
you totally had Casey and I fooled! I'm glad it wasn't Carrie's van, but how sad for the real person whose van it was! so crazy!
Cherryl, you are awesome and naughty to trick your husbands like that---I love it! What a great picture, though not so great for the real Odyssey owner. Your kids are beautiful! Great post.
I was fooled at first too! Good work ladies...you got them!
You are too cruel-but oh so clever! And Ashlin, I need to learn this hidden talent of yours! I can crochet, but I've always wanted to knit-you are too cool!
That's a pretty hilarious joke. Definitely something Clint would pull on me...
Post a Comment