"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, November 25, 2013

Logan's Temple

---------------------
 FALL BREAK 
---------------------
Logan has asked multiple times in the last few years to go see the "Logan" temple. He thinks its pretty cool there is a temple named after him. 

This trip... that dream came true.
It was so so cute how excited Logan was to see "his" temple.
When the kids saw the HUGE hill in the back of the temple... they of course wanted to roll down it. Which they did over and over.
Then Grandma Judy said she loved our kids because they are happy to do anything. She said a lot of teenagers come over and act like everything suggested is "dumb" to do... but she noticed that our kids are excited about anything. I was glad she made that observation out loud to me. Because I realized it was true, for the most part. (We still get our grump on now and again) But I am thankful for children who get excited about even little activities. I always say to people, "we are easily entertained".  ha ha. And I have heard Emma repeat that same comment. I love that about my children.

1 comment:

d.jo said...

You're easily entertained because you love life & living, and it's a fabulous quality you've always harbored & have now passed it on to your kids. I can only hope that I'll be able to do that someday with my kids. You're an awesome MOM!

And I LOVE how Logan looks by HIS temple - he is BEAMING! I'm so glad you took him!