---------------------
❁❀✿ FALL BREAK ✿❀❁
---------------------
Next Stop: Brigham City
We stayed at Bruce's moms house from sunday-thursday.
My kids love that small town main street, where they can walk to see a movie, and use the "flag system" to cross the busy street!
"Why don't we live in Utah?!!"
Of course as soon as Dallin saw the creek, he was in it.
I can't even remember why...
While walking around that cute lake, Dallin spotted a snake along the path. Without skipping a beat he picked it up and came to show everyone what he found. ha ha. That boy.
Bruce's mom and Val were so cute and planned so many fun activities for us to do with them while we were there. We toured a cheese factory, went to hot sulfer springs and a train museum to name a few. I personally loved that we gathered with them every night and read scriptures as a family. I loved feeling their testimonies of the gospel through the comments they made while reading scriptures.








No comments:
Post a Comment