---------------------
❁❀✿ FALL BREAK ✿❀❁
---------------------
Well haven't I fallen off the blogging wall?
I am going to try and get caught up over the next few weeks. Because, wow, it has been an eventful few months to miss on my blog! A few more posts about our awesome Fall break in Utah.
See this cute Girl, she turned EIGHT while in Utah!!
(OBSTACLE COURSE with pvc pipes)Well haven't I fallen off the blogging wall?
I am going to try and get caught up over the next few weeks. Because, wow, it has been an eventful few months to miss on my blog! A few more posts about our awesome Fall break in Utah.
See this cute Girl, she turned EIGHT while in Utah!!
...and she bought all kinds of cute little prizes for a bingo game with both families.
~HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY~
to this darling girl of ours.
Lily is such a sweet, patient older sister. She is so mellow and just goes with the flow. She loves to choose the right, do well in school and play with friends. She is so smart and so loving. We are so thankful to have this sweet thing in our family! {Of course her special baptism was after the trip at home, more pics on that to come}
(Lily and Sophie on gma and gpas back porch)
PS- Grandma had Val set up big tables with table cloths and place settings, so everyone could sit together for Lily's birthday dinner. It was soo much work! They borrowed tables and chairs, and spent so much of the day getting it arranged. It touched my heart that it is worth the effort of preparation to set things up for wonderful moments of togetherness as a family. I thought about her on Thanksgiving, as we were debating setting up tables all together or just letting people eat wherever. I remembered that day at Bruce's moms house and how much work went in to being able to sit down as a family with the Spackman's and us and all eat together. I decided it was worth the effort.




No comments:
Post a Comment