"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, September 3, 2013

He's the Man

Logan came home a few weeks ago wanting to run for Treasurer. I immediately remembered Emma's awesome boa poster (click here)... and told Logan we should write his name with a boa too. But black, because its more manly. 

We came up with a cute slogan, mustache, suit... 
and took some pictures.
Then I found out there were 9 kids running for treasurer. WHAT??! ha ha. One of whom was a darling boy he's friends with. Darn.

I went to school to watch all the cute speeches. 
Logan wore his suit like the photo in his poster... 
I am going to be honest, that boy has some guts... and charisma. I watched his speech and he was so funny. He said all these reasons he should be treasure, ending each phrase by holding up a stick with a mustache to his lip and saying really funny "because IM THE MAN". Multiple times. Then he even sang in front of all those kids his silly "fishy fishy" song he sings all the time WITH the dance. All the kids laughed. But his friend did darling too in his speech, and wore a huge afro wig. Which was way cool. 

We were in suspense for the whole labor day weekend.

Then this morning I went to flag ceremony to see them announce the election winners. And GUESS WHO WON??! 
Congratulations Logan!
He told me I can't tell our family yet, because he wants to walk in the door and yell to everyone "SWEET MONEY IN MY HANDS!" hahaha. 
Oh that boy. I love him.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

WAY TO GO LOGAN!!!! That is awesome! You are going to be the best and hippest treasurer EVER! I hope your mom taped your speech, I want to see it! I'm so proud of you. Love aunt Chrissy

Tiffany said...

Oh man, that is to coolest story ever! Cute boy! And so totally brave! :)