"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, September 2, 2013

24 hour Pet

 The cutest thing happened a few weeks ago.
#1 I finally bought new flowers from LOWES for our front porch pots.
#2 While I was carrying in one of the pots of flowers through the kitchen, I thought I saw something fall out of the pot. 

I looked to see what it was, and to my surprise, a little tiny frog had jumped out onto our counter. The kids were right there and after a lot of flopping around, Logan finally caught the little guy.
 Since he clearly liked that pot, I wouldn't let the kids make a new home for him, but told them to leave him in the pot. So we did. Every couple hours the kids, especially Logan, would go check to see if he was still there. And he was. Then to our surprise, even the next morning (saturday) he was still there. Logan was so sweet and kept bringing the pot/frog water. It was so cute to walk out the front door and see him on the leaves. After 24 hours everyone already loved that little frog...
But then sunday morning when Logan checked on him, he was gone.

And Logan was really sad.
It actually kind of broke my heart.

No comments: