"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Friday, September 28, 2012

Sunset

 Yesterday was my moms birthday.
We rearranged some schedules so that Bruce, me and all the kids could go to the cemetery to bring my mom flowers and wish her Happy Birthday.  We went right before sunset.
We found this cute bird figurine on her headstone when we got there.  We don't know who put it there, but it was so sweet.  My mom loved birds.  Sophie held it the whole time we were there, then put it back before we left.
 Dallin played for her so beautiful 
"Here Comes the Sun", "Blackbird" and "Safe and Sound"
We cried.  I cried the whole drive there and the whole time there and many times yesterday.  Such a sad full heart.  When we were driving home in the car 3 yr old Sophie said, "When is grandma coming back?" :(
Happy Birthday Mom
♥♥♥

2 comments:

d.jo said...

Oh, I love that song, "Here Comes the Sun".

I think the Headstone looks great, and I'm glad you guys were able to go on her birthday! She was in Heaven watching & knew you were wishing her a happy birthday--I believe that.

Daniella said...

Oh! What a sweet and sorrowful day! So sorry for your sadness! Your mom must be loving the love and care. Hugs!!