"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, September 10, 2012

A day at the Pueblo...

In June Logan was lucky enough to do a 3 day long day camp at the HEARD PUEBLO Cub Scout Day camp.  My friend Alisa coordinated 4 boys to go together, and 3 of us moms each took a day with the boys.  When she asked us if we wanted to I was like BLEK... all day outside in Arizona in June... sounded really hot.  But I love how much my boys love scouts.  I love scouts and all the enriching activities for boys.  AND I love Logan and thought it would be a great way to spend the day with just him.

It ended up being such a great experience.  I was soooo shocked how much these nifty water mister/sprayers along all the trails really kept us cool.  They were constantly spraying water on everyone, which was fun.  I never even felt hot.  I was so impressed with the day camp there... a perfect boy day.
 The setting right in the desert mountains was awesome.
They had so much fun going from station to station.
 Besides the archery, swimming, and lassoing, they did shooting and arts and crafts aaaaand probably one of the boys favorite things was the Snack Bar that they could go buy stuff at between rotations.  Logan didn't get home until almost 11pm each night.  When they were in my car they wanted to hear the "Boy Scout Rap" song over and over.  
Such a fun experience for Mr. Logan and me. 
 I sure love this little guy.
Is there any better reward then to see your child so so happy?
What a beautiful thing.

No comments: