HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS GETAWAY
I sent out an email last fall to see if a bunch of girlfriends from highschool wanted to do a weekend reunion getaway... and, so fun, EVERYONE did!
This is a picture of us around graduation day:

So last month we all went to MB's parents cabin in Prescott for the FUNNEST weekend ever! We left our kids at home and just relaxed for 3 days, well and ate lots of yummy food.
This is us now:
Only a few couldn't make it. Kelli flew in from Texas and Tanya flew in from Utah. Even HEIDI came with a 3 week old baby, her SIXTH baby, and ofcourse she's as beautiful as ever!
We watched videos we filmed in higschool, and laughed laughed... and took lots of pictures:
I made an AWESOME highschool playlist of songs from the day and we played name that tune. You know it had some Guns N Roses, Depeche Mode, Tiffany (JR High days), Erasure, Cranberries, UB40....
Looking at pictures...
Hanging out on the deck...
I was so excited to see Kelli, we hadn't seen eachother in almost 15 years. Oh my, I forgot how much I LOVED Kelli!!! We laughed all weekend. Her and I are probably the funniest people you will ever meet.... ha ha. We took pictures of each other on the deck:
Kelli took the missionary discussions in highschool and was baptized. I hadn't talked to her in years and we found each other on facebook. I wondered if she was still active in church. I cried and cried when I heard that she was. When we talked she had just moved from North Carolina where she had served as Primary President for the last 4 years, and I was Primary President at the same time. We both cried!! The neatest ever.
MB took us on an awesome hike saturday, so beautiful:
And Saturday night we went out to downtown Prescott for dinner. Jeni made us all matching flower clips, we wore them out.
And my dad happen to be in Prescott with his motorcycle gang the same weekend. We saw him downtown, this is my dad and I:
There was also some live bands downtown... um, yah, we danced for a few hours! Hilarious. We rocked the dance floor. The live band literally in the microphone thanked the "solid gold dancers" up front... that was us. ha ha, so funny.
I came home in the BEST mood. We laughed from friday until sunday. I realized even more what awesome friends I had in highschool!!
No comments:
Post a Comment