"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, June 10, 2010

the cabin

At the cabin for Memorial Day...



Dallin could live at the creek catching crawdads:

Lots of coloring...


But the BEST is dropping the kids off at the REC CENTER at the Country Club:
... they make crafts there:

play games...

Poor Logan threw up while we were there
and missed a day at the Rec center...
but you can't feel too bad for him, when this is where he can rest:
And it was such a sweet time that I spent alone with him reading Treasure Island on the hammock.

I was making a sad face because poor Logan was sick.

Loved the long walks and Bruce and I staying up until 1am talking to Carrie and Geoff.
My parents came, and my mom ofcourse brought her birds.... kinda wierd that she always has a bird on her head, but what can you do. She was in the kitchen making salsa with a bird on her head the whole time. sigh. Do you think I am going to get even wierder as I get older too?

3 comments:

E and T Macdonald said...

SOOOO FUN! Can I come next time and drop my kids off at the rec center too?? :) I feel so old now... thinking back to US playing games there and how fun it was. You really have such a special place there in Pinetop!! Great memories! I'm so glad you go often so your kids can have those fun memories!!
Can't wait to see you next month!!
:) Tanya

Grand Central Staten said...

Why are we not at that cabin with your family right now?!?!?! It would be the BEST TIME!!!!!!!

chrissy said...

I LOVED seeing the cabin pics but it made me so so so sad that I wasn't there this year!