"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dance Time

Emma had her FIRST Dance Recital!
I don't know how moms survive these. We were there SOOO many hours. I guess it didn't have to be as stressful but Bruce had to work, and I had my 12 year old boy watching my baby, and Ashlin arriving home from girls camp. So the waiting time draaaaaaaged on.
But Emma looked so cute!
There was lots of prep time and watching other dances...



then finally Emma's turn in the spotlight...




You were sure cute!!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Be careful...dance will suck you in and bleed you dry! haha! We love it though and keep doing it year after year! the girls are at tryouts as we speak!!! She looks great! I Love her costume

Jaron & Abby said...

She is so cute! You really have the cutest kids ever! You can just tell that she had so much fun. Livvy has her first dance recital this Sunday. She doesn't do much but hey when it's free why not put her in it. :)

chrissy said...

EMMA looks SO cute!! I hate that I couldn't be there! great pics!!