Bath Time!
I don't know WHY with my first child I BOUGHT a miniature "bathtub" for our baby... isn't that exactly what a kitchen sink is?!
This time when I was bathing Sophie in the sink, Lily was watching LONGINGLY, like it appeared the funnest thing to be a baby, so you could bathe in the sink. She crawled on the counter and you could just feel how much she wanted to get in too.
I figured Lily, age 4 and a half, won't be able to fit in the sink for much longer.... so I started filling up the other side, and she was SO excited that I let her take a bath in the kitchen sink with Sophie.
I learned again how much more fun it is to be a "YES" mom then a "NO" mom.

4 comments:
Soooo Cute! That's been my lenten resolution, to say "yes" more and think before I automatically say "no".
not just lucky Lily, lucky ALL your kids for having such a great mom!
too cute!! I love seeing her all squished in the sink-so fun to be a kid! And I love your family valentine's day. Hope that is us someday
How adorable! I love kids. You happen to have a really nice looking kitchen sink...it's like they got the upgraded tub in the hotel. : ) My kitchen sink doesn't look as exotic. Haha.
After church I heard about Emmett & Sophie's smackeroo, too. So funny! I'm just going to have to keep on eye on him--he clearly knows a beauty when he sees one. If he tries any stunts like that again soon, maybe he should have a grueling interview with Sophie's father. That would maybe make him a little more nervous to pull the moves. Haha
Post a Comment