So you all know Bruce is a Veterinarian,
who fixes up the pets of the world...
This is the stomach of a 20lb Pug dog...
you can see there's something inside it that Bruce had to go in surgery to retrieve: This is what he pulled out.
YOWZER
How does a dog even eat this.
It was a branch from a palm tree.
Bruce said it was 13 inches long.
The owners brought him in because he was vomitting. The dog is going to be okay, hopefully the owners will be financially, I always feel bad...
an appetizing palm tree branch +
a dog who has no respect for his owners bank account =
approx. $1,500
ugh.
3 comments:
I can't wait to show these pictures to Hayley, she has wanted to be a vet for the last 5 or 6 years!
Cooooolest ever!!! I'm so jealous! My excitement this week was 4 miniture horses that ate rat poison. They are all doing well and I have been so jazzed about but it pales in comparison to the palm branch.
That is an awesome way to fill your wallet, Dr. Vernon!!!
Very cool pictures.
Post a Comment