"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My little Cub says good-bye

Tonight is a big night.
It is Logan's last Den Meeting, ever.
 He is getting his ARROW OF LIGHT at Pack Meeting... 
then moving on to Boy Scouts. 

I took these pictures last month when Logan was helping raise the flag in den meeting.
I am so thankful for 2 sons who love the scouting program. I am thankful they learn to honor their country, family, self and others at Scouts. My boys have been with some boys with special challenges through the years. I'm thankful for that. Life isn't about associating with only the "cool" or people just like you. It's about learning to love and enjoy all kinds of people, no matter what their challenges. 
Logan always loved getting his uniform on. He was always, on his own, dressed early, shirt tucked in, neckerchief in place, hair done. Aaaaaah... my sweet little Cub no more.

1 comment:

Grand Central Staten said...

Griffin just got his Arrow of Light too and I can't believe that he is not a cub anymore. Griffin, however, never had all his uniform parts on and ready to go. Missing slides will be the death of me.