Like I said, the day after Lily's birthday party was Logans. He is a funny guy. And for weeks he had been saying he wanted to make "GUM-DROP TOWERS" for his birthday with toothpicks and gumdrops. ha ha. Who knows where he got that idea. But I was game. We found the coolest store in the valley with all kinds of candy called: SWEETIES. You should go.
We bought 10 pounds of gumdrops,
and had us a party.
Oh the talents of Cousin Vinny...
All of the boys just made towers, but Logan made his initials, LV, for his tower. I was impressed. Then the boys went outside and Bruce played basketball with them for over an hour.
We rarely do cakes for birthday desserts, because well, we don't love cake. Even though I gave Logan his choice of any dessert: homemade cinnamon rolls, sugar cookies, Oreo-Freakout, etc... Logan was my best friend and said he really wanted the dessert pizza from Peter Piper. Since we were already getting pizza for the party..... done dealio.
HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY LOGAN!
2 comments:
Such a cool kid. Nice he made the birthay dessert easy on you! My boys love making creations with marshmallows and toothpicks. Now we'll have to try gumdrops!
What a great party!
Post a Comment