"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Friday, November 18, 2011

FAMILY PICTURES!!

I am sooo nervous waiting to get our Family Pictures back!! We haven't done a nice family picture since Sophie was born.

This year we brought our couch.
(which you just know Bruce was grumbling about...)

Thank you to Ashlin's friend CariAnn,
who came with her truck to help...
I am going to have to say that we had so much fun. Last year half the family was crying when we tried to take a family picture for a Christmas card. This year I vowed to have a different experience and keep spirits high. I told the kids we were like models at a photo shoot. During the individual shots, we were honestly laughing and kept saying
"Work it, Work it!"

Elena the Photographer was awesome.
thurstonphotographs.blogspot.com
The lighting and colors were beautiful...
now fingers crossed she makes me look skinnier!!!

The reward for good behavior...
going out to eat as soon as we finished.

4 comments:

Grand Central Staten said...

This post was quite the teaser. Can't wait to see the photos!

Jamie said...

Can't wait to see them!!

JoshandJen said...

I cant wait to see either!! :)

The Wiser Side said...

Such a pretty spot! And your family is so cute...or should I say handsome