So fun! We have to get some of our kids married in the future so that we can be part of the Big Blake Beach Blowout! Lily's swimsuit is the cutest thing ever!
In October 1993 I went on my first date with Bruce. After 3 weeks he told me "I love you". I responded, "thank you". I wasn't ready for that big of a statement so early in our relationship, I needed some time. Then a big long 2 weeks later we were engaged. We were married March 1994, followed by a long 4 month wait to first pregnancy, which in time was followed by more. To date 6 children have been born, bless their hearts, to us!
3 comments:
So fun! We have to get some of our kids married in the future so that we can be part of the Big Blake Beach Blowout! Lily's swimsuit is the cutest thing ever!
So fun!!! We love Cali. Looks like a fabulous beach and good times!
Great pics Cherryl! I could smell the beach again looking at them!!
Post a Comment