I have been wanting to make a MTV style music video with my kids for a long while now... so I put it on our summer to do list so it would get done.
Turns out it took WAY more time then I am willing to admit! And I have the timing pretty perfect on beats, but when I upload it to my blog, its off a tiny bit. GRRR. Oh well. I made it for us to have, but fun to upload here too.
After coordinating outfits, 2 nights filming, 4 locations, HOURS of editing, program malfunctions (grr)... HERE IT IS:
We chose this song because my kids are loving my old 80's CDs right now (Go-Gos, Duran Duran, etc) and because I thought it fit our crazy family of 6 kids... somehow a love song, but mostly "Head Over Heels" and "out of control"! ha ha
8 comments:
Cutest ever.
You guys are rad.
You are the coolest mom EVER!!!! I am not even going to let my kids see this or they will 'covet thy neighbor's mom'.
I am in total AWE! you are so creative...Come to Utah and make one of my girls! In fact...I would come to YOU!!!! YOur kids did awesome!
just got back from girls camp today...watched the video 4 times in a row. I LOVED it!!! SO SO cute!! of course my favorite is Sophie's part. SO cute! Can't wait to see you all next week!!
are you serious?! you are such an awesome mom.
This is Awesome!!! You are professional! You have inspired me to maybe consider doing one with our 6 kids! How fun you will have this forever! I loooooooooove it and your kids are adorable! What a fun family!
What fun memories! Cherryl, you are SUCH a cool mom!
Seriously!? You are the funnest mom!! How do you ever come up with such ideas!? What a fun memory for them! Your kids are sooo cute! I loved the ending with Sophie!
It was SOO FUN to have you here last week!!! Next time please stay LONGER! (Not many people beg their company to stay longer!) Happy Birthday last week..... You are officially mid-30s. :)
My boys asked how long I've know you.... and can you believe 27 years!! I'm so lucky to have you as my friend!
Post a Comment