"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Family Pictures

VERNON8

We are back from San Diego and just thankful that our family of 8 still looks like the above (with baby in belly). No San Diego baby! Though Emma did ask if we were going to pack her clothes and a swim suit "just in case" she's born in california! Ha Ha

I didn't think I would be nervous to go to San Diego from 37-38 weeks pregnant, but turns out I was... 1 night I had regular painful contractions from midnight til 3am at our condo... I was stressin!! But the rest of the week was all good and more restful than being at home.

Emma and I both made family pictures, here is hers:I love how she did our eyes, ya, we are a family of 8 who are all "a little off". ha ha!

"real" pictures of san diego trip to come...

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

cute family picture!!! haha! I'm glad you had a fun vacation, I keep checking in to see if Sophie is here yet!!!

The Wiser Side said...

Love the pictures!! Now we wait with anticipation for this little girl to come.
(Sidenote: our blog is no longer private-so if you re-enter it it will show our updates as well)

Anonymous said...

love the pics! what great artists you both are!