"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Day Off

So, after our cousins party friday night... I finally woke up monday morning physically recovered and decided I should probably clean up after the party now! Since it was MLK day and no school, I said if we spent the morning cleaning, THEN we would go to FUDDRUCKERS, yum! Why Fuddruckers, well because sunday night Ashlin was complaining to me about all her friends who go out to eat more than us, and informed me that MACY's family goes to Fuddruckers ALL the time, so why don't we EVER go?? Wow, the deprivation. Well, Ashlin is lucky because I was feeling unusually kind and did not say, too bad so sad, but said, lets go tomorrow!! YUM! Everyone complained it up while we cleaned, but sure enjoyed the reward afterwards... shakes and hamburgers all around!










...afterwards we went to the Riparian Preserve behind the library to walk around the lake and play at the park, because we thought it was a beautiful day... WRONG, it was 84 degrees, and it felt HOT, did I miss the memo, is it not still winter??! But thats ok, fun outing, house cleaned, good day!




1 comment:

Lovely Lady said...

Yumm! What a fun weekend - a cousin party and fuddruckers! Those shakes are making my mouth water...I wonder if we have any ice cream around here?