"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, December 22, 2008

"Jingle Bells"

So the Blake fam does a Christmas talent show each year at Val Vista Lakes club house. Here is our families talent... not too fancy, but we did get the whole family on some instrument:

Emma and me- piano duet
Ashlin- flute
Dallin- percussion bells
Bruce- harmonica
Logan and Lily- jingle bells

check her out, but keep your expectations fairly low:


Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Suz said...

What do you mean keep the expectations low? You guys are regular VON TRAPPS gone Instrumental... Gravey girl... This is rediculously intimidating! You realize that next year the Blake's talant bazzarre will expect the "soon to be" Vernon Rookie on the tamborine! You guys take DOWN the CLUB house! I've never enjoyed the Jingle Bells so much! Merry Christmas to you!

Tanya Kimball said...

So cute! I just watched it with Braden and Hallie about 10 times! They thought it was great!

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Your family did such a great job. What talent! Anyhow, I was super preoccupied last night. I was hoping to get the latest on the pregnancy. How are you feeling, etc? We need to do a cousins party soon so we can all catch up.

Nicole H. said...

Hey much better than I or anyone in my family could do. Very nice. Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas Day!

Kimmy said...

Serious talent! I am so impressed!

The Regimballe Family said...

so cute! your family is adorable!

Jaimee said...

Cheryl, you have a gift for writing! I love to read your blog! First, congrats on baby #6! That is wonderful! Second, I love your house pics! Your boys' room is darling and I am loving your living or family room with your fireplace and Christmas tree! Beautiful! Hope all is well and that you enjoy your New Years.

Jaron & Abby said...

Cherryl your family is so rad! That was awesome. Oh and I did keep my promise except I just a couple months off. I'm pretty sure your last comment put pressure on me to get prego.

Suz said...

Thanks for the heads up... boy were you right... I'll catch up with you on that a little later! HOLY SMOKES!