Isn't it lame that I haven't been blogging?
But I just had to post this pic I saw that is so me right now.
With every minute of free time I have been reading my 700+ page Charles Dickens book "David Copperfield". I am going to cry when its over because I love it so much (its my 2nd time reading it). I might even have to perform a funeral service for the end. ha ha.
But an update on our life... we sold our house, well its in escrow, and are awaiting the home inspection and appraisal.... fingers crossed everything goes through. I chose all the interior colors for our new house... for the which I painted sample colors on 20 different dollar store foam boards (ridiculous).
And now I am going to go read again.
But really, I am going to blog again here soon with all kinds of great family pictures and memories.
ha ha. :)

2 comments:
HOLY smokes, that is a lot of color boards.
You are so much more thorough than I. I looked at a couple of the little teeny squares, picked one and walked away.
I am sure your house is going to be gorgeous!
Invite me to your Book Funeral. I get it, and I agree that you almost want to stop reading when you love a book so much.
I'm glad you find time to read even with the millions of things going on. It probably helps relieve stress. : ) Congratulations on everything with your house!
Post a Comment